Winter Lacrosse (girls)
We will be fielding a team for grades 6th - 8th this Winter in the West LA League.
All players must be active members of US Lacrosse. This is very common and a requirement for virtually every tournament because US Lacrosse provides insurance for clubs and events throughout the year. If you don't already have a US Lacrosse ID for your player, click here. If you are already a member and need to check your status or forgot your the number you can look it up by clicking here.
Please note that it is important that you read all of the information in the registration form before signing up. We are trying to work very hard to establish clear and concise expectations for everyone prior to the season starting, while maintaining a safe and dynamic environment for the players.
All Girls playing Winter Lacrosse with Leverage will receive a NEW uniform ( Top and Shorts ). PLEASE CHOOSE SIZE FROM FORM AND SELECT NEW PLAYER.
West LA League
Dates: (Saturdays) Start Jan 8th, End Feb 26 / 27
Locations: Mar Vista, Culver City HS, Santa Monica HS Field
· LA Location: El Nido Park 18301 Kingsdale Ave, Redondo Beach CA 90278
· Time: 3:30pm to 5:15pm.
· Dates: Tuesdays. Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb, 1, 8, 15, 22
Girls 6th - 8th: $435
Tom Borgia Head Girls Lacrosse Coach, Redondo Union HS
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
(Please read carefully before agreeing)
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Leverage Lacrosse Program indicated below and/ or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (here in defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant named below agree:
- The parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating in the below Leverage Lacrosse activity or event, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the officials of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agreed that, if at any time, I feel anything to be UNSAFE, I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
- I/WE fully understand and acknowledge that:
I/WE accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees named below.
I/WE HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the lacrosse facility used by the participant, including its owners, managers, promoters, lessees of premises used to conduct the Lacrosse event or program, premises and event inspectors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions to engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the lacrosse facility or events held at such facility and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as "Releasee"...FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next to kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT(S) CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
I/WE HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned partner(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite this release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the Releasee for any money which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
- (a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in lacrosse events and activities that could result in bodily injury
partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
- (b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be
- (c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releasees named below.
- (d) There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at his time.
Leverage Lacrosse Refund Policy
(Please read carefully before agreeing)
A lot of planning and financial commitments go into the setup of each season. Uniforms must be ordered, coaches hired, fields rented and teams setup. To keep these costs in line it is important that we be able to make timely arrangements with those people/organizations we work with. To do this we must ask our parents to help share the commitment to play.
The schedule of refunds is as follows:
- Before the first practice: 100%
- Before the first game: 50%
- After the first game of the season has begun: $0
- Leverage tournament team, camps and prospect camps registration fees are nonrefundable.
Request for refunds due to injury are granted on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that as of 1/1/2020 Paypal will no longer refund processing fees. Refunds will not include processing fees after this date
The team you have requested is FULL at the moment. We cap the number of players to ensure the best possible experience for everyone.
Do not panic! This is not uncommon and we are often able to register enough players to fill second (and sometimes third teams). Also, it is important to know that we will not build the team rosters until just before the season begins. This allows us to make sure we have the right mix of skills and size on each team when we play. This not only ensures the best team experience, but gives us time to evaluate the skills of all players before our first game (which is safer and more comfortable for each player).
In order to be put on the WAITING LIST for this team (Yes, we maintain the order of requests as they are received), simply click on this link and fill out the form. We will keep you up to date on our registration levels and notify you once a team opens up.
We look forward to seeing you this season!